Tuesday 17 November 2020

25 Days of Christmas Tags - Day 17


Today is Day 17 of the 25 Days of Christmas Tags. Picket Fence Studios is today's sponsor.

Michelle Lupton made this beautiful tag.


I used it as my inspiration for my tag:


I used the following supplies:
Background blending: Gina K. Designs Turquoise Sea, Blue Raspberry, Blue Denim ink
Trees: Gina K. Designs Christmas Greenery stamp set
White Snowflakes: Frosty Christmas die by Sara Davies
                                Snowflake Bauble die by Crafter’s Companion
Embossed snowflakes: Woodland Wishes stamp set from Papercraft Inspirations October 2015
Sentiment: Hero arts CL802 stamp set
VersaMark ink
White, blue embossing powder

2 comments:

  1. Beautiful ink blending for your tag! Both your white and watermark embossing are perfect. Thanks for joining us at the 25 Days of Christmas Tags event!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Beautiful tag! I liked the larger print on your tag.

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for your comments. I appreciate each one.