Saturday 13 November 2021

Winter Wishes Wreath

 


Yesterday was the beginning of the Fall/Winter 2021 Coffee Lovers Blog Hop! That means that I will be making some cards that have coffee, tea, cocoa or cider on them and have a fall or winter theme.

My first card is also going to be entered in the Gina K. Designs Monthly Mix challenge - Use Critters on your project.


The little penguin is holding his cup of hot cocoa, which has some whipped cream and a candy cane! I cut around the end of his flippers and slipped the cup in between.

All of the stamps come from the Gina K. Designs Playful Penguins stamp set. The images are coloured with Spectrum Noir alcohol markers and the sentiment is stamped with GKD Turquoise Sea ink. The penguin was cut out with the coordinating die.

I sponged some of the Turquoise Sea ink on the edges of the square mat before attaching the 'wreath' layer on top.

I have a few more cards made, so you will be seeing some more posts soon!



7 comments:

Thank you for your comments. I appreciate each one.