Tuesday 16 November 2021

Snowman Mug

 


Here's another card for the 2021 Fall/Winter Coffee Lovers Blog Hop.





I used a SweetnSassy digital image, called Snowman Soup - Mug, and added the Snowman Soup - Marshmallows on top. I printed it out and coloured it with Spectrum Noir alcohol markers.

I coloured the snowman and marshmallows with a VersaMark pen, and then added Gina K. Designs Puffy White embossing powder and heated it to puff it up.

The sentiment is from the Gina K. Designs Scripty Holiday stamp set and is stamped with Gina K. Designs Jet Black Amalgam ink. I added some of the items in the Picket Fence Studios Sequin Mix Plus, called Icicles.


5 comments:

  1. What a fun card with that Snowman on the mug.
    Like the puffy white look very much on him and the marshmellows.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I am a fan of Snowmen! Love it!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Your snowman is super cute and the pretty pink of the cup is fantastic! Love it.

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for your comments. I appreciate each one.