Saturday 13 November 2021

Pink Poinsettia

 I have a card for the Mod Squad Challenge - Pretty Poinsettias. We must include at least one poinsettia on our project.




I saw Gina's Stamp and Chat this week, and she had Simon Hurley as a guest. They were showing different ways to use his Stamping Foam and mentioned that you could make an impression with a stencil. I decided to try it out, using the Gina K. Designs (GKD) Harvest Flourish stencil and her Red Velvet ink. 

The poinsettia is from the GKD Perfect Poinsettia stamp set and is stamped with GKD Innocent Pink, Dusty Rose, Red Velvet and Soft Stone ink. The leaves are stamped with Jelly Bean Green and Fresh Asparagus ink.

I used a sentiment strip and the coordinating die that came in the GKD Joyful Holiday kit.


5 comments:

  1. Beautiful card and I love the pink poinsettia!

    ReplyDelete
  2. What a lovely card. Great use of the stamp set and that stenciled background is perfect. Lots of fabulous work here, and great take on the challenge. Thanks so much for playing along with us over at the Mod Squad. Hope to see you back again soon!!!
    Judy~ MSC Designer

    ReplyDelete
  3. What a beautiful pink poinsettia - reminds me of a blue one I have in digital - I need to create with

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for your comments. I appreciate each one.