Friday 19 November 2021

Autumn Pumpkin Mug

 


I was looking at the Super Sponsor posts from the 2021 Fall/Winter Coffee Lovers Blog Hop, and came across a free digital image from STAMPlorations, called Autumn Pumpkin Mug, designed by Shery Russ.


I am also entering this in the STAMPlorations Anything Goes challenge.


I printed out the image on the right hand side of the cardstock, so that I could fold back the left hand side and make a one layer card. I used coloured pencils and Gamsol to colour the image, and then fussy cut around the mug and the handle. Then I folded the card and cut out the back, following the cut edge on the front.

Thanks, Shery, for the lovely freebie! 





5 comments:

  1. What a fun mug card! Your shading was impressive.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Super to cut it as a shaped card - beautiful -- fill mine up with a Mocha!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love your cup card! I have this cup by Shery too, and it it awesome!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for your comments. I appreciate each one.