Monday 15 November 2021

Thanks a Latte

 


I have another card for the 2021 Fall/Winter Coffee Lovers Blog Hop



I am also entering this in the STAMPlorations Anything Goes Challenge.




For this card, I used the STAMPlorations Christmas Mugs 2" Circles Digital Collage Sheet, and the CUTplorations Thanks a Latte die. 

The slimline dies and the More Peppermint Kisses sequins are by Picket Fence Studios.

I hope you are enjoying the Coffee Lovers Blog Hop, either making a project or just looking at all the beautiful cards!

4 comments:

  1. What a delightful card! Well done!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Fun Christmas card design using the cute coffee mug designs!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I am in the process of doing a layout with 3 circles - I love this idea! Super duper cool - nice job on this card!!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for your comments. I appreciate each one.