Friday 19 November 2021

Foiled Coffee Card


I was going through my digital files and found this one by Uniko, called Block Party Coffee Love, so I decided to make one last card for the 2021 Fall/Winter Coffee Lovers Blog Hop.





I printed the image with my laser printer and then foiled it with some Gold Deco Foil. I used coloured pencils to shade in some of the details. I wanted to make the coffee beans shiny, so I used Clear Wink of Stella.

I layered the image with some orange cardstock and then added it to a white card base.

It's very hard to get a good picture where you can see both the shine of the foil, and the details of the card, so here's another picture without the shine.





It's been so much fun making cards for this hop. It's one I look forward to every year!


 

5 comments:

Thank you for your comments. I appreciate each one.