Sunday 14 November 2021

Coffee Card #3



 This is my third card for the 2021 Fall/Winter Coffee Lovers Blog Hop.



I am also entering this in the STAMPlorations Anything Goes Challenge.




I used a digital file from STAMPlorations, called Coffee and Holly. I printed it and coloured it with Spectrum Noir alcohol markers. I wanted to make the coffee carafe look like glass, so I added some Ranger Glossy Accents.

I added some Gina K. Designs Christmas Pine ink around the edges and then added it to a white card base.

The sentiment came from a coffee sleeve!

6 comments:

  1. Fabulous image, Dawn! your blending and coloring is so pretty!

    ReplyDelete
  2. very beautiful card!
    Hello from Coffee Lovers Blog Hop!☕

    ReplyDelete
  3. Nice job on the coloring - coloring is my struggle but now and then something comes out that amazes me! LOL - you are doing grand in that department!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Very pretty, love the glossy accent on the glass

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for your comments. I appreciate each one.