Sunday 28 November 2021

Penguin Snow Globe



The penguins from the Playful Penguins set are so cute. When I think of penguins, I think of snow, so I decided to create a snow globe shaker card.

I masked off the bottom and ink blended the top of the background. I added my shaker bits and attached the top layer with some foam tape. To make the globe outline shiny, I used a silver Sharpie marker. I decided to add the penguin and his candy cane treat on the outside, so it was more visible.

I used the following supplies: 
Gina K. Designs: Blue Lagoon, Blue Raspberry, Blue Denim ink
                             Playful Penguins stamp set and coordinating dies
                             Peace, Love and Joy stamp set
Spectrum Noir alcohol markers
Craftmania snow globe die
Silver Sharpie marker
sequins, microbeads

2 comments:

Thank you for your comments. I appreciate each one.