Sunday 14 November 2021

Coffee card #4





 I made another card for the 2021 Fall/Winter Coffee Lovers Blog Hop


I love this sweet little mouse! He looks so happy to have his cup of cocoa! This is a stamp set by Simon Says Stamp, called Cocoa and Love. I coloured the image and the pink heart and green tree cookies with Spectrum Noir alcohol markers, and the red hearts are stamped with Gina K. Designs Red Velvet ink. I used a white gel pen to outline the cookies.

I used a VersaMark pen and Gina K. Designs Puffy White embossing powder to make the white parts of his hat and the whipped cream look fluffy.

The sentiment is stamped with Gina K. Designs Warm Cocoa ink.

5 comments:

  1. your card is so cute!
    Hello from Coffee Lovers Blog Hop!☕

    ReplyDelete
  2. He is so adorable, all bundled up and sipping his cocoa! Love your cute card! I will go look for that stamp set at Simon!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for your comments. I appreciate each one.