Sunday 8 March 2020

You Brighten My Day

This week on the Mod Squad Challenge, we are to Bring on the Neon. We have to use neon or very bright colours on our project.



I don't have any neon ink, but I thought these alcohol markers were pretty bright. I coloured with the markers through a stencil to make the background. I layered it with black and added it to a white card base.

I used the dies to cut out the flowers and leaves, coloured them with the markers and stamped the details in black, using my MISTI. Using foam tape, I attached them to a black die cut oval.

For the sentiment, I stamped it in VersaMark and heat embossed it in white. I attached this with some more foam tape.

I used the following supplies:
Gina K. Designs Electro Pop Flowers stamp sets and coordinating dies
             Sassy Stripes stencil
             Jet Black Amalgam ink
Spectrum Noir alcohol markers: FL2, FL3, BP4, AG2
             Ultra Smooth Premium White cardstock
VersaMark ink
Spellbinders Nestabilities Big Scalloped Ovals Small die

MISTI

2 comments:

  1. so very beautiful and those markers really do look neon to me. This is such a gorgeous card design.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Definitely bright! LOL! Great card!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for your comments. I appreciate each one.