Sunday 22 March 2020

March Moodboard Challenge

This month, White Rose Crafts Moodboard Challenge has flowers, a bunny, a fawn and blue skies. It also has the colours Royal Blue, Spring Green, Sunshine Yellow and White.



 I was inspired by the colours, flowers and blue sky.


We are also asked to use products that White Rose Crafts sells. I chose Tim Holtz Flights of Fancy stamp set.

I started by adding some Gina K. Designs(GKD) Blue Raspberry ink to the top of a piece of white cardstock with a blending brush. I added some clouds with the FairyTale Creations Chalk Talk I stencil.

Using GKD Key Lime ink, I blended some ink onto the bottom of the panel. Then, using my MISTI, I stamped the flowers with GKD Wild Dandelion ink. I then inked the stems with the Key Lime ink and stamped again. I added the butterflies and sentiment, also using my MISTI. I used a black marker to colour in the body and antennae of the butterflies. I added this panel to a white card base.


I hope everyone is okay and staying safe. 

2 comments:

  1. This is beautiful. Great take on the photo. I am glad you entered the challenge. If there is five entries then the prize will be given out. The last few times we have not gotten enough which was disappointing for those who did enter.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Loved the way that you used the challenge colours!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for your comments. I appreciate each one.