Thursday 19 March 2020

Rainbow Mandala

This month, the Gina K. Designs Monthly Mix Challenge is Somewhere Over the Rainbow. We need to have a rainbow of colours, or the word rainbow in our sentiment.


I decided to go with a rainbow of colours and used the Gina K. Designs Mandala Maker stamp set, by Rina K., with the wreath builder template and my MISTI.

I stamped my design on Spectrum Noir Ultra Smooth Premium White cardstock with Gina K. Designs (GKD) Jet Black Amalgam ink, except for the middle section. For that, I used a rainbow of GKD ink: Red Velvet, Peach Bellini, Lemon Drop, Jelly Bean Green, Turquoise Sea, Blue Denim, Wild Lilac, and Bubblegum Pink.

I coloured in the rest of the design using Spectrum Noir alcohol markers: DR2, CR3, CT1, CG1, IB2, TB6, LV2, and BP1. I tried to match the markers to the ink that I used.

For the sentiment, I used the GKD Dazzling Dahlia stamp set, stamped it with the Jet Black Amalgam ink and heat embossed it in clear. I used a black mat before attaching it to a white card base. I added some rhinestones for some bling.
 

3 comments:

  1. Beautiful and a wonderful array of colors.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Really love this card...well done, and bling is always the perfect addition to a card. :-)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Awesome design! Thanks for playing along in the March MMC over at Gina K. Designs!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for your comments. I appreciate each one.