Sunday 1 March 2020

Daffodil File Folder Box



It's time for a new challenge on the Scor-Pal site! This month, the theme is Spring/ Easter, or Anything Goes. To enter, make a project that has More Than One Score, and tell us where you used your Scor-Pal.

This month, I made a Daffodil File Folder Box. I love seeing the first flowers of the Spring, poking through the ground, and often the snow! One of my favourites are daffodils, and since the deer don't like them, I have some planted in my front garden.





You can store many things in the box - stamped images, scraps of patterned paper or cardstock, or anything else that is fairly flat. I have some die cuts that I had in a large box, but kept forgetting to use. I thought if I put them in here, then I would see them and use them. I think I will add some tabs to the dividers and I can mark which shape is in each section.



To see a detailed description of how I made the box, come back on the 15th!

3 comments:

Thank you for your comments. I appreciate each one.