Saturday 29 February 2020

Sweet Camellia

Today is the last day of the month, so I am getting in just under the wire. This month, the Gina K. Designs Monthly Mix Challenge is Just Add Texture. I have both dry and heat embossing on my card, along with some sequins.




Last summer, I started following Jenny Card Designs on YouTube. She had a contest and gave away the Gina K. Designs Sweet Camellia stamp set. I won and am finally getting around to using it!

I stamped the image with VersaMark ink and heat embossed it in clear. Using a couple of small blending brushes, I added Gina K. Designs (GKD) Lovely Lavender and Jelly Bean Green ink. I added details with coloured pencils and blended with some odorless paint thinner.

I used some GKD Wild Lilac cardstock for my card base. I ran the front of it through my Cuttlebug with the Darice Diagonal Stripe embossing folder to create the embossed pattern. I fussy cut my image and popped it up with some foam squares.

The sentiment came from the same stamp set and was stamped with GKD Jet Black Amalgam ink. Then I cut it out with a Cottage Cutz Stitched Circle die and added it to the card with a foam square. I adhered a few sequins with some liquid glue.

I am also entering this in the Simon Says Stamp Wednesday Challenge - Anything Goes.

Thanks again to Jenny Card Designs for this beautiful stamp set!

1 comment:

Thank you for your comments. I appreciate each one.