Saturday 1 February 2020

Small Take-Out Box



It's time for the Scor-Pal More than One Score Challenge. This month the theme is Anything Goes, so I made a little Valentine treat box that looks like a little take-out box.



I received a box that looked similar to this for Christmas, but it was too big to fit on an 8 1/2" x 11" page. I thought about re-sizing it and then figured someone else might have already done the work. I looked online and found this template.

Take Out - Take Away Box Template


After I printed it on cardstock, I cut it out, and used my Scor-Pal to score on the dotted lines. I printed it again, on white paper, and glued it to the back of my patterned paper. I cut it out and then cut apart the 4 sides before attaching it to the cardstock. I used Scor-Tape to put the box together, so it would hold together well.

If I made this again, I would cover the inside, as well, because you can see the template markings. I think I would also leave the patterned paper in one piece, although I might need to cut it slightly larger to allow it to go around the corners.

It holds 4 of the candies seen below, but there isn't any spare room!



2 comments:

  1. Cute box and perfect for Valentine treats.

    ReplyDelete
  2. What a sweet box! And, the chocolates look delicious.

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for your comments. I appreciate each one.