Monday 3 February 2020

Assorted Cards

I made a few cards for challenges last month that I didn't post on my blog. So I thought I would show them to you.

This one uses strips of patterned paper and cardstock.



I used some digital stamps, cut them out and layered them onto a stenciled background for this card.



The next card has an alcohol marker marbled background. I used a piece of acetate, scribbled the markers onto it and spritzed it with rubbing alcohol. Then I laid a piece of photo paper on top to pick up the ink. I repeated that a couple of times to fill in all the areas and to get a nice pattern.


Thanks for having a look!

2 comments:

  1. Wonderful cards. The first is my favorite.

    ReplyDelete
  2. What fun cards! I like different things in each card, hard to chose a favourite.

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for your comments. I appreciate each one.