Sunday 19 January 2020

Mandala Stencil

I am loving all the blue cards that I'm seeing on the Splitcoaststampers MISTI Monday challenge - Perfect Pantone, so I thought I would make another one. I am also entering this in the Simon Says Stamp Wednesday Challenge - Use a Stencil.





I blended ink through the stencil, getting lighter as I went out from the middle. I attached it to a white card base with a blue mat. I thought it looked a little plain, so I went over most of the blue ink with Ranger Glossy Accents to give it some shine, and added a rhinestone in the middle.

I used my MISTI to double stamp my sentiment in blue, and clear heat embossed it. I cut it out, using my Cut-Align ruler to make sure it was straight. I matted it with blue, and attached it with foam squares.


Supplies used:
Gina K. Designs: Mandala Burst stencil
               Blue Denim ink, cardstock
               Birthday Blessings stamp set
MISTI

Cut-Align
Ranger Glossy Accents
clear embossing powder, foam squares, rhinestone


2 comments:

Thank you for your comments. I appreciate each one.