Sunday 29 December 2019

A Year in Review Challenge

Every month, Altenew has an Inspiration Challenge. For December, it's A Year in Review Challenge. We could choose any of the inspiration photos from 2019.


I chose the colours from March, and made this sympathy card.


I used the Altenew Layered Poppy stamp set, and Gina K. Designs ink: Red Hot, Red Velvet, Jelly Bean Green, and Fresh Asparagus. I matted it with black before attaching it to a white card base.

I stamped the sentiment with Gina K. Designs Jet Black Amalgam ink, cut it out and popped it up with some foam squares.

Since it was a sympathy card, I wanted to keep it fairly simple. 

The challenge ends in a couple of days, so I'm getting this uploaded just in time. I wish you all a Happy New Year!


2 comments:

Thank you for your comments. I appreciate each one.