Wednesday 4 December 2019

Another Day 18 Tag

I was inspired by Lindsay to make another tag for day 18 of the 25 Days of Christmas Tags. I am also entering this in the Gina K. Designs Mix Challenge - Tag, You're It!, the Simon Says Stamp Monday Challenge - Let's Sparkle, and the Simon Says Stamp Wednesday Challenge - Traditional Christmas.

Here is Lindsay's tag.



And here is mine.



I used Gina K. Designs stamps and inks for this tag. The tag was inked with Dusty Rose, Turquoise Sea, and Wild Lilac ink. To add sparkle, I went over the tag with a Clear Wink of Stella pen. The snowflakes are from two stamp sets - Christmas Greenery and Seasonal Sentiments. They were embossed in white. 

The sentiments are from the Christmas Joy set, and the Merry & Bright set. I masked off the rest of the sentiment for May your days be, and then cut it out with a die that came with the Tim Holtz  Celebrate set. The sentiments were both heat embossed in silver. Once I adhered the sentiments with foam squares, I added the ribbon.

6 comments:

  1. Fab take on the original tag. Love it especially the colours xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is so pretty! I'm thrilled I could help inspire it for Tracey's 25 Days of Christmas Tags!

    ReplyDelete
  3. those colors are so beautiful together and love how you added the clear wink of Stella! Fabulous touch! Thank you for playing along with the Monthly Mix Challenge over at Gina K Designs! xoxo

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for your comments. I appreciate each one.