Saturday 21 December 2019

Snowy Birthday

I needed to make a birthday card this week, and there were two challenges that needed a snowy/winter theme, so that was the inspiration for my card.



I could have made this a one layer card, but I stamped the frame before I thought about it (Gina K. Designs(GKD) Holiday Frame). I used my MISTI to position all my stamps. I added the scene elements that come with the set, using GKD  Jet Black Amalgam ink and Christmas Pine ink.  I cut a mask and added GKD White Glitz Glitter Gel. Once that dried, I coloured in the snowman with Spectrum Noir alcohol markers OR2, AG3, and DR2. I used IG2 to make the shadows and IB2 to colour the frame outlines.

I used a VersaMark pen on the trees and embossed them with GKD Puffy White embossing powder.
The sentiment is from the GKD Holiday Frame Fillers set, and was embossed in silver. I attached the panel to a white card base.


3 comments:

  1. A sweet winter Birthday card - love me a snowman - thank you for joining in at Mod Squad this week!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Gorgeous birthday with that cute snowman.

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for your comments. I appreciate each one.