Sunday 29 December 2019

Birthday Tag

The Gina K. Designs Monthly Mix Challenge for December is Tag, You're It! I know I will need some birthday tags this year, so now I have one made!

 

The Gina K. Designs (GKD) Lovely Lilies stamp set, by Claire Brennan, is a layering set. It makes it so easy to create a beautiful flower with lots of dimension. I stamped the different layers, using GKD Bubblegum Pink, Dusty Rose, Passionate Pink, and Cherry Red ink. I added the sentiment with GKD Jet Black Amalgam ink.

I thought it looked a little bare, so I added Clear Wink of Stella over the background and adhered a few rhinestones before punching a hole and attaching the ribbon.

I'm getting this in under the wire for the challenge, as it ends on December 31st. I can't believe we're so close to the end of the year! I guess all that's left to say is Happy New Year!

2 comments:

  1. this is so gorgeous! Great tag! Thank you for entering the GIna K Designs challenge. Have a wonderful new year! Hugs!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for your comments. I appreciate each one.