Wednesday 4 December 2019

Another Day 1 Tag

When I saw that the Gina K. Designs Monthly Mix challenge was Tag, You're It!, I knew that I had to make a few more tags for the 25 Days of Christmas Tags!


I have another tag from Day 1. My inspiration was this tag by Joyce.




Here is my tag, using Gina K. Designs stamps.



The poinsettia comes from the Merry & Bright stamp set. Since it is a solid stamp, I stamped it on gold foil cardstock with VersaMark ink and heat set it with red embossing powder. I used the matching die to cut it out.

The sentiment comes from the Seasonal Sentiments stamp set and was stamped with Memento Tuxedo Black ink. I added the ribbon and twine after I punched the hole.

5 comments:

  1. wow! thank poinsettia in gold is breath taking! I adore the simplicity of it too! Thank you for playing along with the Monthly Mix Challenge over at Gina K Designs! xoxo

    ReplyDelete
  2. Simply terrific tags and I love the one to go on a wine bottle. Well done you! Cheers.

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for your comments. I appreciate each one.