Wednesday 4 December 2019

Another Day 10 Tag

Here is another tag from day 10 of the 25 Days of Christmas Tags. I am also entering it in the Simon Says Stamp Wednesday Challenge - Traditional Christmas.


I was inspired by this tag, by Natasha.




Here is my take on the tag.



I used a digital snowman design that I found on my computer. Unfortunately, it doesn't tell me who designed it. It certainly is cute! I coloured it with Spectrum Noir alcohol markers DR4, AG3, EB5, OR2, IG10, and IG1 and used Gina K. Designs Puffy White embossing powder on the hat brim and pompom.

I masked the bottom of the tag, and inked the sky with Gina K. Designs Powder Blue and Ocean Mist ink. I spritzed it with water to look like snow. 

The sentiment is from the Gina K. Designs Sparkling Snowflake stamp set. It was embossed in white and trimmed down. I added the snowman and sentiment to the tag before tying the bow.


 
          
        

4 comments:

Thank you for your comments. I appreciate each one.