Sunday 24 May 2020

Thanks a Latte


It's time for the Coffee Lovers Spring and Summer Blog Hop! You need to have a caffeinated element, but it can be coffee, tea, cocoa or hot apple cider.

Here is my second card.


This is an easy one layer card. I stamped the STAMPlorations Coffee Cup Parade stamp with  Memento Tuxedo Black ink at the bottom of the card front. I thought that the decoration around the coffee cups looked like citrus slices, so I used that as inspiration for the colours I used.

I used a blending brush to add the ink (Gina K. Designs Tangerine Twist and Wild Dandelion) to the background and coloured the decoration with a green coloured pencil. The flowers on the cups were stamped with a stamp from the Gina K. Designs Autumn Wreath Builder stamp set, with Tangerine Twist, Lemon Drop and Key Lime ink.

The CUTplorations Thanks a Latte die was used to cut the sentiment from black cardstock and was glued to the card to finish it off.

When I added my last card, I was #498 in the blog hop! Last fall, there were over 1000 cards, so there is lots of inspiration.

9 comments:

  1. Super cute card and the decoration around the cups do look like citrus slices. Hope you have a great week!
    cindys-greencricut

    ReplyDelete
  2. So pretty! I love your blended background.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Beautiful blending and design!

    ReplyDelete
  4. So pretty, love the blended background!

    ReplyDelete
  5. What a delightful card! Love the background!

    ReplyDelete
  6. I love it. This is such a cute CAS coffee card.

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for your comments. I appreciate each one.