Monday 25 May 2020

Coffee Cup


Here is my fourth card for the Coffee Lovers Hop. This time I used a free digital image from STAMPlorations, by Shery Russ.



I printed the image on Spectrum Noir Smooth cardstock and coloured it with Spectrum Noir alcohol markers: BP1, BP2, BP3, BP4, LV1, LV2, LV3, CT1, CT2, CT3, CT4, AG2, AG3, AG4. I cut it out and attached it to a card base. Then I cut around it to create a mug shaped card. 

I am also entering this in the STAMPlorations Never Ending Anything Goes Challenge.



10 comments:

  1. Really fun card! Those flowers are so pretty.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wow, this is fabulous, love the colors and the cup shaped card.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love the bright blooms, so pretty!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I love your colors! I made one of these too. The image is a great one for a shaped cup and not too hard to cut out. Which is good for me. Just lovely!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Beautiful coloring and fun shape card

    ReplyDelete
  6. Fantastic job of coloring this digi. I love the colors you chose for it.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Love your shading on this delightful card.

    ReplyDelete
  8. beautiful card! it's awesome to see my digital stamps in action :o)

    ReplyDelete
  9. Beautiful Caffeinated Creation!

    ReplyDelete
  10. This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for your comments. I appreciate each one.