Tuesday 26 May 2020

Grateful for You



This is my 7th and perhaps last card for the Spring and Summer Coffee Lovers Hop


This card was made with my Silhouette Studio software and the digital image, Teacup Cocoa, from Sweet 'n Sassy Stamps. I loaded the image into the software and coloured in the different parts with the program. I also added a background pattern. It's hard to see on the screen, as it's quite subtle. Then I printed it, added a yellow mat and adhered it to a white card base. 

I added the sentiment, from Gina K. Designs Little Thoughts stamp set, with Gina's Jet Black Amalgam ink. I added the heart sequin for a finishing touch.

The card I added to the hop a few minutes ago was #837. The hop goes until Friday, so I'm sure there will be a few hundred more by then!

8 comments:

Thank you for your comments. I appreciate each one.