Monday 25 May 2020

Coffee Wreath


It's time for the Coffee Lovers Spring and Summer Blog Hop! You need to have a caffeinated element, but it can be coffee, tea, cocoa or hot apple cider.

This is my third card.




I made a rainbow wreath of summer coffee drinks, using my MISTI and the wreath builder. I added it to a blue mat and then a white card base. I stamped the sentiment, cut it out and added a bit of ink around the edge to give it some definition. I adhered it with some foam squares and then added some flower sequins.

Supplies used:
Gina K. Designs: Wreath builder
                            Perfect Blend stamp set
                            Ink: Bubblegum Pink, Red Velvet, Tangerine Twist, Wild Dandelion, Key Lime,                                             Turquoise Sea, Blue Denim, Wild Lilac, Jet Black Amalgam
                            White, Turquoise Sea cardstock
Cottage Cutz Stitched Circle die


6 comments:

Thank you for your comments. I appreciate each one.