Monday 28 October 2019

Scrapped Squares

I have another card that I made for the Splitcoaststampers - Save Your Scraps! challenge. It's a good chance to use up some of the scraps that are too good to throw away!



I punched out 1" squares from my paper scraps, and punched 1 1/2" scalloped squares from my red cardstock scraps. For the sentiment, I used my MISTI to stamp it twice and then I stamped it with VersaMark ink and heat embossed it in clear. I layered all the squares onto the red scalloped squares, and using my Cut-Align ruler, I arranged them onto the blue cardstock, which I attached to a white card base.

This was a fairly quick card to make and my scrap pile is reduced a bit. Still many more scraps to use up!

I used the following supplies:
MISTI
Cut-Align ruler
1” square punch
1 1/2” scalloped square punch
Gina K. Designs: Winter Cheer patterned paper pack
                            Christmas Joy stamp set
                            ReVelvet ink

                            Red Velvet, Ocean Mist cardstock
VersaMark ink
clear embossing powder, white cardstock from my stash

1 comment:

Thank you for your comments. I appreciate each one.