Thursday 24 October 2019

Save your Scraps!

This month, the MISTI Monday challenge is called Save your Scraps! We need to use scraps on our card. I am also entering this in the Simon Says Stamp Wednesday Challenge - Fall/Autumn Colors.




This was a fun card to make. I placed some 2 1/2" wide Scor-Tape on a piece of white cardstock. After peeling off the release paper, I attached the strips of cardstock and patterned paper. I trimmed this down to 5 1/2" and attached it to the front of a white card base. 

Using my MISTI, I stamped the sentiment, cleaned the stamp and stamped again with VersaMark ink. I heat embossed it in clear so that the colour of the ink showed through. I added a few rhinestones to finish off the card.

I used the following supplies:
Gina K. Designs: Wrapped in Love stamp set
                             Give Thanks patterned paper pack; 
Red Velvet, Fresh Asparagus cardstock
                             Honey Mustard ink
VersaMark ink
Scor-Tape
Original MISTI
white cardstock, clear embossing powder, rhinestones from my stash

2 comments:

Thank you for your comments. I appreciate each one.