Monday 7 October 2019

Feathers

I found these cute, little feathers on my lawn, so I decided to make one more card for the Mod Squad Challenge - Back to Nature. I am also entering it in the Gina K. Designs Monthly Mix Challenge - Repeating a sentiment.





I decided to repeat my sentiment in different shades of blue. I used my Misti to line up the sentiment from the Gina K. Designs Massive Messages stamp set and then shifted the cardstock up an inch before I stamped the next colour. I used Sea Glass, Ocean Mist, Turquoise Sea and Tranquil Teal Gina K. Designs ink.

The background was matted with Gina K. Designs Turquoise Sea cardstock and attached to a white card base. I added a strip of Turquoise Sea before I attached the feathers and a couple of pearls.

3 comments:

  1. What a sweet card. I love when I find beautiful feathers, there are so many kinds. So happy you could play along with us once again over at The Mod Squad.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Great idea to use the feather. Lovely card.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Really beautiful card! I loved the way that you used the feather.

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for your comments. I appreciate each one.