Sunday 9 December 2018

Christmas Wreath

I recently got a stamp set with lots of small images that are perfect for making a wreath. I am entering this card in the Mod Squad Challenge - Build a Wreath, the Kat Scrappiness Charity Blog Hop to Benefit Coffee Oasis and the Simon Says Stamp Christmas Card Day.




I started with a piece of white cardstock and used the Inkadinkado Stamping Gear to make the wreath. I stamped the two pieces of pine branch and then added the sprigs and flowers. I stamped the sentiment and matted the panel with red before attaching it to a white card base. I thought it needed a little something so I added a bunch of sequins in different colours and shapes.


I used the following supplies:

Gina K. Designs: Christmas Greenery stamp set
                            Christmas Pine, Red Velvet, Sandy Beach ink
                            White, Red Velvet cardstock 
Memento Tuxedo Black ink 
Inkadinkado Stamping Gear
sequins from my stash

26 comments:

  1. Beautiful wreath and great card!

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is so festive and lovely!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Your card is gorgeous and the sequins were a great addition (especially the hearts :)). (mardy14@bellsouth.net) #KatScrappinessCharityBlogHop #CoffeeOasis #KatScrappiness

    ReplyDelete
  4. Your Christmas wreath is beautiful! Those heart sequins are wonderful!!

    ReplyDelete
  5. I love the way that you made the wreath.

    ReplyDelete
  6. What a fun card! Love how you made the wreath - looks like a fun set of stamps!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Lovely stamped wreath. It turned out perfectly beautiful.
    <3 J

    jwoolbright at gmail dot com
    HerPeacefulGarden.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  8. Very pretty card. I love the wreath.

    ReplyDelete
  9. A perfect wreath, perfectly stamped. Great take on the challenge, thank you so much for participating this week at the Mod Squad Challenge
    Judy~ Mod Squad Challenge Designer
    {Judy's Happy Place} Stop by and see me!!!

    ReplyDelete
  10. Very pretty! I especially like the beige twigs in your wreath. That really helps fill it in nicely. Great card!

    ReplyDelete
  11. thanks for sharing your amazing inspiration, I just love your card!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for your comments. I appreciate each one.