Sunday 16 December 2018

Wise Men

I made another card for the StampTV Monthly Mix Challenge - Holiday in Black and White. I am also entering it in the Simon Says Stamp Monday Challenge - Warm Winter Wishes and the Simon Says Stamp Wednesday challenge - Christmas.




I bought this lovely die last year and haven't had a chance to use it yet. After cutting the die out of black cardstock, I glued it to some white cardstock. I stamped the star in black and clear embossed it to give it some shine. I needed something else to go on the top so I attached some ribbon, stamped the sentiment and popped it up with some foam squares. The whole panel was matted with black and attached to a white card base.

Gina K. Designs: Sparkling Snowflake, Sentimental Holiday stamp sets
                             Black 5/8” Gingham ribbon
Memento Tuxedo Black ink 
Scor-Pal Three Wise Men die

Tombow MONO Multi liquid glue
clear embossing powder, foam squares, white and black cardstock from my stash

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for your comments. I appreciate each one.