Monday 31 December 2018

Place Card


I was having company over Christmas and decided to try making Place Cards. Here is what I made:



I started with a piece of patterned paper from my stash which measured 4" x 6.5". Using the Scor-Pal, I scored it at 2.5" and 4" along the 6.5" side. I folded along the score lines to create a triangle, with the opening at the top.

I stamped the partridge and the sentiment, both from Gina K Designs Fruit of the Season stamp set, onto some white cardstock with Gina K Designs Prickly Pear ink. Using the Gina K Designs 
Decorative Label Set dies, I cut out the sentiment and the place where the name goes. I used the coordinating die to cut out the partridge.

To assemble the place card, I scored the label with the sentiment above the writing, added some Scor-Tape to the back of the label and attached it to the top. I wrote my name on the small label with a Bronze Metallic Sharpie marker, added it to the front and popped up the partridge with a foam square.

 I am entering this in the Scor-Pal More than One Score Challenge #55 December - Anything Goes Christmas and the Simon Says Stamp Wednesday Challenge - Anything Goes.

I wish everyone a Happy New Year and hope that 2019 brings you good health and happiness!

1 comment:

Thank you for your comments. I appreciate each one.