Sunday 16 December 2018

Snow Globe

I had some pieces left from a die cut on a previous card and decided to make a card with them. You can see the previous card Here. I am entering it in the  StampTV Monthly Mix Challenge - Holiday in Black and White, the Simon Says Stamp Monday Challenge - Warm Winter Wishes and the Simon Says Stamp Wednesday challenge - Christmas.


I thought that the trees looked like they were covered with snow and decided to use a snow globe die, which I embossed by using a rubber mat. I glued the die cut pieces onto a black card base and laid the snow globe shape over them to see where I could place the snowflakes. I removed the snow globe, stamped the snowflakes with VersaMark ink and embossed them in white. I stamped the sentiment and attached the snow globe die. I added some Wink of Stella to the trees to give them a bit of sparkle.

I used the following supplies:
Gina K. Designs: Christmas Greenery, Sparkling Snowflake stamp sets 
Memento Tuxedo Black ink 
VersaMark ink 
Craftmania snow globe die
Clear Wink of Stella brush
Tombow MONO Multi liquid glue
From my stash: tree die, white embossing powder, white and black cardstock



2 comments:

  1. I love the pretty scene in your wonderful snow globe card.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love snow globe cards...really liked your card.

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for your comments. I appreciate each one.