Saturday 15 December 2018

Lovely Branches





I started by using a die to cut the trees out of a white piece of cardstock. I saved the pieces to use on another card. I layered the white piece onto a black piece of cardstock, so the black shows through the trees. I added a piece of patterned paper near the top and added the sentiment, which is heat embossed and matted with black, with some foam squares. I adhered all of this to a white card base.

I used the following supplies:
Gina K. Designs: Christmas Joy Stamp set
                             Petite Patterns patterned paper
Memento Tuxedo Black ink 
From my stash: tree die, clear embossing powder, white and black cardstock, foam squares

2 comments:

  1. That is a great looking card. Love the tree designs.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love the knitted background...but...that really isn't a surprise, is it? LOL!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for your comments. I appreciate each one.