Sunday 25 November 2018

Let it Snow

Simon Says Stamp has two challenges every week - one on Monday and one on Wednesday. This week, they are both about snow and cold so I made a card for both challenges: Monday - Let it Snow, and Wednesday - Baby, it's Cold Outside. I am also entering this in the StampTV Monthly Mix challenge - Monochromatic Christmas Card/Project.




This was a fairly easy card to make. I started with a piece of blue cardstock from my scrap pile, stamped the snowflakes with VersaMark ink and embossed them in white. I stamped the sentiment on some white cardstock and rounded the corners. I stamped the snowflake in blue, embossed it in clear and cut it out with the coordinating die. After attaching the snowflake layer to a white card base, I popped up the sentiment with foam squares and added the die cut snowflake.

Here are the supplies I used:
Gina K. Designs: Sparkling Snowflake stamp set and coordinating die
                            Blue Denim ink
VersaMark ink
blue, white cardstock; clear, white embossing powder; corner rounder; foam squares from my stash

6 comments:

  1. Beautiful card using those snowflake stamps. I just love that stamp set. A wonderful sentiment too.

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is so, so pretty. Love the white snowflakes on the blue background.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Beautiful card, love your white sbowflakes! Thanks for joining us this week on Simon says Stamp Monday Challenge Blog! Barbara

    ReplyDelete
  4. Such a beautiful card! I love the richness of the blue with the white snowflakes and the sentiment is wonderful too 😁. Thanks so much for joining in the fun at Simon Says Stamp Monday Challenge! J 😊 x

    ReplyDelete
  5. Beautiful! I love the pairing of white with blue. The sentiment adds so much warmth to this beautiful card. Thank you so much for joining us on Simon Says Stamp Wednesday Challenge. xx Ankita

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for your comments. I appreciate each one.