Monday 12 November 2018

Snowflake Modern Grid

I made this card for two challenges: the Mod Squad Challenge - Modern Grid, and the StampTV Monthly Mix challenge - Monochromatic Christmas Card/Project. 



I stamped the snowflake and embossed it with a sparkly embossing powder. I decided to make my grid lines on a slant. I hope that's allowed! Once they were all drawn, I stamped a few small snowflakes in different colours of blue ink and attached the panel to a blue card base. I stamped the sentiment and matted it with blue cardstock before popping it up with some foam squares.

I used the following supplies: 
Gina K. Designs: Sparkling Snowflakes, Seasonal Sentiments, Christmas Joy stamp sets
                            Blue Denim, Powder Blue, Ocean Mist ink
                            White, Blue Denim cardstock 
Blue Staedtler triplus fineliner marker
sparkly embossing powder, foam squares from my stash

3 comments:

  1. Putting the grid lines on a slant was brilliant. Love this card.

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is fantastic. I have not tried a grid card yet but it looks like something I may have to try after this weekend.

    ReplyDelete
  3. How beautiful. I love what you have done with that snowflake, and also love how you have drawn your grid lines at an angle. Very clever. Great take on the challenge, thank you so much for participating this week at the Mod Squad Challenge
    Judy~ Mod Squad Challenge Designer
    {Judy's Happy Place} Stop by and see me!!!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for your comments. I appreciate each one.