Tuesday 13 November 2018

Birthday Grid Card

I had so much fun making the last card that I decided to make another one using the grid technique. I have a friend who has a birthday coming up, so I made this card for her. I am entering it in the Mod Squad Challenge - Modern Grid.



I started by stamping the flower and then drew the grid lines. I coloured the flower and a few of the squares. Then I stamped the small flowers in a few squares and stamped the sentiment near the bottom. I matted the layer with black and added it to a white card base.

I used these supplies:
Gina K. Designs: Especially for You, Happy Birthday to You, Where Flowers Bloom stamp sets
                            Amalgam, Bubblegum Pink, Dusty Rose, Innocent Pink ink
Spectrum Noir: Ultra Smooth Premium White cardstock
                         Alcohol Markers: PV1, PV2, PV3, PV4, CT4, MG3, PP1, AP1, BP1
American Craft precision pen 01 Black
black cardstock from my stash

3 comments:

  1. Another beauty. Love the coloring on your flower. Another great take on the challenge, thank you so much for participating aagain this week at the Mod Squad Challenge
    Judy~ Mod Squad Challenge Designer
    {Judy's Happy Place} Stop by and see me!!!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for your comments. I appreciate each one.