Sunday 20 June 2021

Happy Father's Day

 Happy Father's Day to all the fathers out there! Here is the card that I made for my sons to give to my husband. I am entering it in the Gina K. Designs Monthly Mix Challenge - It's All About The Background.



Gina showed this technique of making sections with masking paper, and then using different colours of ink in the sections. I made three sections and coloured them to represent sand, sea and sky.

The stencil I used is called Harvest Flourish, with Sandy Beach, Ocean Mist and Blue Denim ink. The images and sentiment are from the By the Sea stamp set, and stamped with Jet Black Amalgam ink. The sentiment was heat embossed with clear embossing powder.

I layered the top panel onto a piece of Ocean Mist cardstock and then onto a white card base.

The stencil, ink, stamps and cardstock are all by Gina K. Designs.

4 comments:

Thank you for your comments. I appreciate each one.