Monday 14 June 2021

More Simple Focus

 I liked making the last card so much that I decided to make another card for the Mod Squad Challenge - Simple Focus



This is another one layer card, so I used the Gina K. Designs White Heavy Base Weight cardstock. I used alcohol markers to colour the image, and I knew that they would not bleed through the cardstock.

All the supplies are from Gina K. Designs, except the markers.

The focal image is from the Rose Bouquet stamp set, and the sentiment is from the Dazzling Dahlia stamp set. These were both stamped with Jet Black Amalgam ink, which doesn't bleed or run when used with alcohol markers.

I coloured in the image with Spectrum Noir alcohol markers BP1, BP4, BP7, LG3, LG5, and JG1.

This was a quick and easy card to make and is a great design when you need a card in a hurry!

2 comments:

  1. Lovely card and great job on the colouring!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Another beauty. Love those gorgeous flowers. Thanks for playing along with us once again over at The Mod Squad.

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for your comments. I appreciate each one.