Sunday 13 June 2021

Simple Focus

 This week, the Mod Squad Challenge is called Simple Focus. We can only have one image as our focal point, with no embellishments. We can also add a sentiment.





This is a very simple, one-layer card. The image and sentiment are from the Gina K. Designs Sending Love stamp set, and stamped with Gina K. Designs Jet Black Amalgam ink

I coloured the image with Spectrum Noir alcohol markers PL1, PL2, PL4, PL5, AG3, and AG4. I used Gina K. Designs Heavy Base Weight cardstock because I knew that the markers would not bleed through. 

As you saw from my last post, I have switched over to Follow.it for notifications for people who follow my blog by email. I hope that it is working and you received an email telling you about this post.

3 comments:

  1. This is just beautiful. I have that stamp set and had forgotten about it. Thanks for the inspiration here!! Great take on the challenge, thanks so much for playing along with us over at the Mod Squad Challenge Blog.
    Judy~MSC Designer

    ReplyDelete
  2. You used one of my favorite stamps on this card and I love the purple flowers. Beautiful vine design.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Beautiful Card! Well done! Joy

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for your comments. I appreciate each one.