Tuesday 7 July 2020

With Sympathy

The current challenge on the Mod Squad Challenge Blog is Silhouette Time. Our focal image must be a silhouette.


I used the Gina K. Designs(GKD) Sassy Stripes stencil to make the background. I first used a blending brush to add GKD Turquoise Sea ink and then shifted the stencil and added GKD Wild Wisteria ink. 

Then, using my MISTI, I stamped the image and sentiment, from the GKD Natural Silhouettes stamp set, with GKD Jet Black amalgam ink. I stamped it twice to get a solid image.

I matted the front panel with purple cardstock and added it to a white card base. Since it's a sympathy card, I kept it fairly plain. 

3 comments:

  1. What a lovely card! It is a perfect sympathy card.

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is just beautiful, and I love the background. Great take on the challenge, thank you so much for participating this week at the Mod Squad Challenge
    Judy~ Mod Squad Challenge Designer
    {Judy's Happy Place} Stop by and see me!!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. This is so gorgeous and a wonderful sympathy card.

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for your comments. I appreciate each one.