Wednesday 8 July 2020

Peace, Love and Joy

I made this card for two challenges - the Gina K. Designs Monthly Mix Challenge - Christmas in July, and the Mod Squad Challenge Blog - Silhouette Time.


I decided to make a clean and simple Christmas card. The snowflakes and sentiment are from the Gina K. Designs(GKD) Sparkling Snowflakes stamp set. They are embossed with white embossing powder. The cardstock is GKD Blue Denim.

Since the design is so simple, I added some score lines with my Scor-Buddy, and some rhinestones for a bit of sparkle. 

Another Christmas card made! Since the Gina K. Designs challenge runs all month, I'll probably make another one or two.

4 comments:

  1. Beautiful card. I love the crisp clean look!! Great take on the challenge, thank you so much for participating this week at the Mod Squad Challenge
    Judy~ Mod Squad Challenge Designer
    {Judy's Happy Place} Stop by and see me!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Beautiful Christmas card design.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Beautiful card! And, of course, I love the sentiment. :-)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Beautiful Christmas card! Love the snowflakes! Thank you so much for playing along with this months Monthly Mix Challenge at Gina K. Designs!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for your comments. I appreciate each one.