Saturday 11 July 2020

Rainbow Window Card

On one of her recent Stamp and Chat videos, Gina K. showed how to make a window card by masking off and then adding ink to the 'window' panes. Then she added silhouette images and a sentiment. Since the challenge this week for the Mod Squad Challenge Blog is Silhouette Time, I decided to make a window card. I am also entering it in the Splitcoaststampers MISTI Monday July 2020 challenge - Not an A2 card, and made a slimline card.


I used Inkadinkado Masking Paper to mask off the window areas and blended on Gina K. Designs  Cherry Red, Tangerine Twist, Wild Dandelion, Lucky Clover, Blue Raspberry, Blue Denim, Wild Lilac, and Passionate Pink ink.

I removed the masking paper and stamped the images and sentiment from the Gina K. Designs Natural Silhouettes stamp set with her Jet Black amalgam ink. I used my MISTI so I could stamp the images a couple of times to get solid images.

After matting the panel with black cardstock, I attached it to a white card base. I found matching sequins in my stash so I added these to the appropriate coloured sections.

3 comments:

  1. What a gorgeous card! Everything is perfect - the colours, stamps, and sequins. Everything works.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Another beauty, and oh my goodness, what a beauty it is. Your colors are GORGEOUS, blended so perfectly. Another wonderful take on the Mod Squad Challenge, thanks for playing along with us once again.

    ReplyDelete
  3. This is fabulous and in such awesome colors.

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for your comments. I appreciate each one.