Saturday 8 October 2016

Inspiration Challenge

This week the challenge on StampTV was to make a card getting inspiration from this photo:


I took my inspiration from the colours and the pumpkins. Here is my card:



I am also entering this in the Mod Squad Challenge - For the Birds.

I decided to use this patterned paper as it has the orange colour and the pumpkins. I used the green cardstock for the accents to bring in the colour of the flower stems. I stamped, coloured and cut out the owl, stamped and cut out the sentiment and layered everything together. I popped up the owl with some foam squares.

Here are the supplies I used:
Gina K. Designs: Give Thanks patterned paper and stamp set
                             Fresh Asparagus and Ivory cardstock
                             matching owl die
Memento Tuxedo Black ink
Spectrum Noir alcohol markers: CG4, OR1, OR3, TN2, TN3, TN5, TN7, TN9, CR9, CR11
foam squares and adhesive tape

3 comments:

  1. That little owl is my favorite this year! Love your card. Thank you so much for participating this week at the Mod Squad Challenge

    ReplyDelete
  2. What a beautiful photo to inspire you and your take on the challenge is awesome. I love the colors you used from the photo and I love the cute little owl image too. And that is a wonderful sentiment as well.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Great take on the inspiration photo! Loved the sentiment.

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for your comments. I appreciate each one.