Monday 6 November 2023

Fall/Winter Coffee Lovers Blog Hop

 


Here is my first card for the Fall/Winter Coffee Lovers Blog Hop. I am a little slow getting started, but I hope to have more cards in the next few days.


I stamped the images and then used the stencil for the background. I coloured in the teapots and teacups with coloured pencils, and added my sentiment. This was a quick and easy 1 layer card!

Supplies:
Funky Fossil Time for Tea stamp set
Funky Fossil Pincushion Pattern Stencil - I thought they looked like snowflakes!
Gina K. Designs Tranquil Teal and Bubblegum Pink ink
Blending brushes with some blue and pink ink left on them



6 comments:

  1. Pretty images and great colors!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love the stenciled background! Beautiful teapots 🫖

    ReplyDelete
  3. Nice idea to use different colours instead the browns and tans that are usually associated with coffee.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Love these fabulous teapots and mugs!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for your comments. I appreciate each one.