Tuesday 7 November 2023

Coffee Lovers Hop Card 2

 


Today I have my second card for the Fall/Winter Coffee Lovers Blog Hop.


It is a digital stamp from Stamplorations, called Coffee Bloom Prints Digital Stamp. I printed it on a lighter weight cardstock that would work with my printer, and coloured it with Spectrum Noir alcohol markers.

Then, I fussy cut it and attached it to an 8 1/2" x 11" piece of heavy weight cardstock. I scored and folded the cardstock along the left side of the mug. Then, using a Fiskers fingertip detail knife, I cut around the mug to trim off the extra cardstock.

This makes a nice shaped card, which stands up. I didn't add a sentiment to the front, as I didn't want to cover up any of the pretty design!




7 comments:

Thank you for your comments. I appreciate each one.