Wednesday 8 November 2023

Coffee Lovers Blog Hop Card 5

 


Isabel Christina Stamps, a Super Sponsor, also gave a freebie for the Coffee Lovers Blog Hop. I used it for Card #5.


I printed out the image, and used my Silhouette Cameo to cut out the pieces. While it was still on the cutting mat, I coloured it with Spectrum Noir alcohol markers. It was easier this way, as it gave me something to hold onto while I was colouring.

I wanted a subtle background, so the images showed up well, but it might be a little too subtle in the picture! I used the Carta Bella Lattice Stencil and Gina K. Designs Bubblegum Pink ink for the background pattern.

I popped out the images, and used the negative space to help me line up the images in their original configuration. I trimmed down the sentiment, matted them with Navy cardstock and added them to the background. The front panel was layered with Navy cardstock and then added to a white card base.

Thank you, Isabel Christina Stamps, for the sweet image and sentiment!

4 comments:

Thank you for your comments. I appreciate each one.