Wednesday 8 November 2023

Coffee Lovers Blog Hop Card 6

 


My next card for the Coffee Lovers Blog Hop is a winter scene, with some cute penguins and their cocoa.


I stamped the penguins and cocoa cups, cut them out with the coordinating dies, and coloured them. 

I stamped the trees, and then stamped off before stamping the back layer of trees. I blended some blue ink that was left on my blending brush to the top of the scene, and added some snow mounds at the bottom.

Then I stamped the sentiment, adhered the penguins and cocoa cups, added a black layer and attached it to a white card base.

I used the following supplies:
Gina K. Designs: Playful Penguins stamp set and coordinating dies, Winter Terrain stamp set
                  Christmas Pine ink
                  Obsidian Amalgam ink
Spectrum Noir alcohol markers

5 comments:

Thank you for your comments. I appreciate each one.